Rebeca Garza Vargas is the wife of Pedro Fernandez, a well-known Mexican musician, composer, actor, and television host. Rebeca rose to prominence after being associated to a popular musician. She was born in Mexico, but the town where she was born is unknown.
- Real Name: Rebeca Garza Vargas
- Famous As: Wife of Pedro Fernandez
- Date of Birth: Unknown
- Birthplace: California, United States
- Nationality: Mexican
- Status: Married
- Spouse: Pedro Fernandez
- Hair: Blonde
- Ethnicity: Mixed
- Kids : Osmara, Gema Guadalupe, Karina Fernandez
Pedro and Rebeca Garza Vargas Marriage Life
She has been blissfully married to Pedro, her true love, since 1987. He met his future bride while she was crowned state beauty queen in Reynosa, Tamaulipas. Rebeca Garza Vargas married her husband Pedro Fernandez when she was 18 years old, and they have three beautiful children. Gema Guadalupe, Osmara, and Karina Fernandez are the children. A lot of details about their love story, such as how they met, how he proposed, and how their wedding went. Garza stated in an interview with TV and Novelas that she is a happy wife and that she is the jealous type.
Rebeca was embroiled in a scandal; some time ago, the actor’s wife gave Pedro a hard time owing to a jealousy attack. Then, his celebrity wife saw her husband’s work coexistence with Marjorie de Sousa in ‘Aventurero’ with a critical eye and compelled him to leave the project.
They’ve been married for 26 years and have three children. Due to some dispute, Rebeca’s name began to appear in the media. The couple consistently maintained friendly relationships with their coworkers and followers.
“The communication, affection, and love that we have for each other, and that we support each other in everything,” she subsequently added in an interview. I didn’t comprehend his work when we were initially married, but three years later I knew I had to trust him.”
Rebeca is aware that Pedro is an actor and musician, and that he may encounter attractive ladies at first, but all she needed to do was trust his husband to do the right thing in order to keep them together. They have been living happily together since their marriage.
Accused of Breaking up a Marriage
The pair was accused of severing their daughter Osmara’s marriage. The actor and singer accused his daughter’s spouse of attempting to rape her. Pedro spoke up against Christopher Dubois’s marriage to her daughter Osmara. He was also accused of abusing their daughter, according to them. She then went through a high-risk pregnancy.
Rebeca Garza Vargas and her husband were named as the perpetrators of the breakup of their daughter’s relationship, making them the villains of the controversy. As the news generated quite a stir, the media devoted themselves to depicting this situation to the show in Mexico.
The couple’s son-in-law then issued a warning by suing Fernandez, claiming that Osmara’s parents coerced her to leave him in the midst of a misunderstanding, which he clarified to the press.
Rebeca Garza Vargas’s net worth
Are you curious about Rebca’s net worth? Rebecca’s net worth has not been made public, but believe this celebrity wife Rebeca is living a wealthy life with her husband. However, she has kept the specifics of her professional career hidden. She has also kept track of her net worth, salary, and earnings.
Rebeca’s husband is said to be worth $1 million to $5 million. He has amassed a sizable fortune through his professional endeavors. Pedro has yet to share his earnings from his professional career.
Additional Info on Rebeca and Her Husband’s Career
- The stunning lady has yet to reveal her professional background. Her husband, on the other hand, is a well-known Mexican singer, composer, actor, and television personality.
Pedro Fernandez’s true name is Jose Martin Cuevas Cobos, although he is best known as Pedro Fernandez. He chose a stage name that emphasized his passion for ranchera music and two of its idols, Pedro Infante and Vicente Fernández.
- Rebeca’s spouse began his career at a young age. He began his international career at the age of seven.
- In 1978, he released his first album, La de la Mochila Azul, which was named after the single.
- In 1979, her husband Pedro starred in the film La Nina con la mochila Azul (The Girl with the Blue Backpack). He also paved the way for a lifetime career in recording and film contracts.
- He has also released thirty-nine albums, appeared in seven soap operas, and appeared in twenty-five films.
- Fernandez has four Latin Grammy Awards to her name. Then he created his stage name by combining the names of two of his favorite singers, (Pedro) Infante and Vicente (Fernandez).