Nanette Bledel is a flight attendant as well as Alexis Bledel’s mother. Alexis, Nanette’s daughter, is an American actress and model. She is best known for her roles as Rory Gilmore in Gilmore Girls (2000-2007) and Emily Malek in The Handmaid’s Tale (2017-present), for which she received a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series.
Nanette Bledel: Bio Profile
|Full Name||Nanette Bledel|
|popular as||mother of Alexis Bledel|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 1949|
|Age||73 years old as of 2022|
|Place of Birth||Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America|
|Children||Eric David Bledel and, Alexis Bledel|
What is Alexis Bledel’s mother’s age?
Nanette Bledel rose to prominence as the mother of actress Alexis Bledel, in addition to her work as a flight attendant. Nanette was born in the city of Pheonix, Arizona, in the United States of America. She is of Mexican-American descent.Nanette Bledel was born on October 6, 1949, and will be 73 years old on October 6, 2022.
Nanette Bledel is married to Martin Bledel.
Martin Bledel is Nanette’s husband. The year and date of their wedding have not been made public, making it difficult to determine how long they have been married. Nanette and Martin Bledel’s marriage has produced two lovely children, a girl and a boy. Eric David Bledel, Alexis’s brother.
More About Nanette Bledel’s Daughter
Alexis Bledel, Nanette Bledel’s daughter, made her feature film debut as Winnie Foster in Tuck Everlasting (2002) and went on to appear in Sin City (2005), Post Grad (2009), and The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants film series as Lena Kaligaris.
Nanette’s daughter was nominated for Satellite, Teen Choice, and Young Artist Awards for her work in Gilmore Girls. Bledel appeared in the Netflix reunion miniseries Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life in 2016. In addition to her Guest Actress Emmy win for The Handmaid’s Tale in 2017, she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series in 2018 and was nominated again in the Guest Actress category in 2020 and 2021 for her participation on the show.
Nanette Bledel’s Daughter’s Lovelife
In 2012,Alexis Bledel began dating Vincent Kartheiser, whose character, Pete Campbell, had scenes with her character, Beth Dawes, on Mad Men. The pair announced their engagement in March 2013 and married in June 2014 in California. It was disclosed in May 2016 that Bledel gave birth to their first child, a son, in the autumn of 2015. Bledel endorsed Barack Obama’s re-election in 2012 and encouraged her fans to vote.
Nanette Bledel Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Nanette Bledel? Nanette Bledel is the mother of American actress and model Alexis Bledel. She is also a flight attendant.
- What is Nanette Bledel’s full name and date of birth? Full Name: Nanette Bledel Date of Birth: October 6, 1949
- How old is Nanette Bledel? As of 2022, Nanette Bledel is 73 years old.
- Where was Nanette Bledel born? Nanette Bledel was born in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America.
- What is Nanette Bledel’s nationality? Nanette Bledel is of Mexican-American nationality.
- Who are Nanette Bledel’s children? Nanette Bledel has two children: Eric David Bledel and Alexis Bledel.
- What is Nanette Bledel’s profession? Nanette Bledel is a flight attendant.
- Who is Nanette Bledel married to? Nanette Bledel is married to Martin Bledel. The specific wedding date is not publicly known.