Sophie Arverbrink, who is half Swedish and half Thai, is a well-known fitness icon known for her incredible muscular growth.
Sophie’s quest began when she was 18 years old, when she was unhappy with her bony structure and decided to join a gym. She quickly developed a strong build as a result of her strength, perseverance, and passion for bodybuilding.
Sophie built a great body in two years, gaining nearly 30 pounds of quality weight.
Sophie’s potential in the bodybuilding scene was recognized by observers and skilled weight-lifters as a result of her remarkable progress. She rose to prominence in the bodybuilding world and is now one of Sweden’s most well-known athletes.
“Because I start my workout with heavy lifts, I need to make sure my body is ready for it,” Sophie explained. I enjoy heavy lifting and consider it important to maintain my strength, so I begin every back workout with either weighted pull-ups or heavy deadlifts.
” “I’m just an ordinary girl with an athletic background who enjoys working out in the gym and getting stronger and bigger.” I train a lot but also do other things.”
Sophie Arvebrink’s Achievements
Sophie’s inspirational story has inspired many people in her home country and around the world.
She has several social media profiles where she interacts with thousands of motivated individuals. Sophie also works as a sponsored athlete, personal trainer, and fitness model. She has also appeared in a number of small Swedish fitness magazines.
Sophie Arvebrink’s biography
Sophie was born in Sweden and raised there. Sophie Arvebrink was raised in an athletic family. Her Thai-born father was a well-known athlete in his youth, and her mother was also a successful athlete in her youth.
Sophie was an outlier in the family as a child, as she had little interest in sports or physical activity. According to Sophie, her parents were supportive and did not put any pressure on her.
Her disinterest in sports ended when she graduated from high school. Sophie realized she was “too skinny” at the time and that she needed to eat more and exercise more to look better, so she decided to join a local gym.
Initially embarrassed by her appearance
Sophie is well-liked by her fans for her consistent approach to weightlifting. It wasn’t always like that, she claims. Sophie was “intimidated” by all of the weights and “ashamed” by the way she appeared when she first started going to the gym. However, the energy and confidence she had from the beginning gave her the confidence she needed to practice every day. Sophie became obsessed with training after she noticed changes in her body.
Sophie Arvebrink Is Getting Famous
Sophie’s body was transformed after two years of hard training and proper nutrition. She started out weighing 52 kg and worked her way up to 64 kg of firm muscle mass. Sophie inspired many people in her town to start living healthier lives.
One thing led to another, and Sophie was soon surprised by the amount of positive feedback she received from those around her. By the age of 22, the aspiring bodybuilder had become an internet influencer, with thousands of followers requesting dieting and training advice from her.
Sophie decided to start her own personal training business at that point, and she was blown away by her initial success. It didn’t take her long to amass a large number of followers, and she soon realized that it was “difficult at times” to keep up with the sheer volume of requests she received.
Sophie grew accustomed to her new way of life over time. She quickly began modeling for a few well-known Swedish magazines and developing as a sponsored athlete. During her time in the sport, Sophie was able to reach many people all over the world with her incredible transformation story, while also establishing herself as one of the leading Swedish fitness icons.
“I believe the shoulders are the most aesthetically pleasing muscle group on the human body.” Strong words, I know, but well-defined shoulders can make a good physique look even better. They’re like mountains on a beautiful landscape’s horizon—they complete the picture.”
Sophie Arvebrink’s training
Sophie is a big fan of strength and functional training, and deadlifts are one of her favorite exercises. She usually trains seven days a week, sometimes even twice a day. Sophie, on the other hand, will take a day off once or twice a month.
The Deadlift Workout of Sophie
Sophie always trains hard during her deadlift workouts. She will frequently perform a low number of repetitions with a heavy weight. She describes her day as “like a powerlifting day.”
Sophie would not recommend heavy deadlifts to everyone, but she believes the benefits outweigh the risks. According to Sophie, a proper deadlift involves maintaining low pressure in specific areas of the body while increasing pressure in others. She recommended focusing on the lats and abdomen rather than the lower back when performing the exercise.
Here are some of the most important tips Sophie gives to anyone looking to build a strong back with deadlifts:
- “I can’t tell you which stance to take: narrow, wide, or somewhere in the middle.” “Try them all.”
- “Because my hands are small, I prefer mixed grip, and I get a better grip that way.” If you use a mixed grip, make sure to switch hands occasionally.”
- Inhale, hold your back position, and increase your abdominal pressure. Hands, lats, and hamstrings should be tense. You should not be relaxed at the bottom of the lift!”
- “Pull the bar close to your body before pushing through your knees.” This isn’t just a back lift; use both your legs and your back at the same time to ensure a synchronized lift.” “Shut that butt!”
- During the eccentric phase, don’t hold back or go slowly. Drop the weights if your gym allows it, or just do a lightly controlled drop where your hands keep it from bouncing.”
Sophie Arvebrink’s Growing Shoulders
When asked what her favorite body part is, Sophie said her shoulders are by far the most aesthetically pleasing. She pays special attention to shoulder training and makes sure to keep the volume and weight high.
Sophie’s shoulder workout consists of only five exercises. However, the training itself is based on a large number of volumes, which makes it difficult. She usually begins her shoulder workouts with heavy compound lifts and always hits each part of the shoulder correctly. According to her, the front, medium, and back deltoids are all equally important for developing balanced, attractive shoulders.
Sophie mentioned the following five shoulder-building tips:
1. Most bodybuilders, according to Sophie, don’t train their side and rear delts enough. She believes that because of all the bench press and chest movements, most people have overdeveloped front delts. As a result, she stressed the importance of paying special attention to the middle and rear delts on shoulder days. As a result, the shoulder cap is prevented from rotating forward, and the risk of injury is greatly reduced.
2. Sophie usually continues her shoulder workouts with lighter weights and higher reps after doing heavy compounds. She suggests that by going lighter, the risk of cheating is reduced, which means she can feel “the pump” and the connection with her shoulders better. Sophie likes to include many drop sets at the end of each workout to get an extra pump.
3. Sophie claims that her shoulders are rarely sore. She believes that shoulders are a body part that can be trained up to three times per week, or even four times per week if they are missing. Sophie explained that one reason for the high training frequency is the deltoids’ quick recovery and small structure.
4. Warming up the shoulders before working out is critical, according to Sophie. She avoids rotatory cuff injury by incorporating internal and external rotations into her shoulder warm-up routine.
5. Adding a few shoulder exercises at the end of each chest and back workout is one of the best ways to “blow up” the shoulder growth. Sophie believes that adding front deltoid exercises when training chest and rear delts when training back is the best way to increase shoulder size. Sophie’s method, she believes, almost certainly guarantees long-term growth.
Diet and Nutrition
Diet High in Calories
Sophie claims she consumes a lot of high-quality calories and does not restrict them on a regular basis. She trains with heavyweights frequently, often more than seven times per week, which means she must provide her body with adequate nutrition. Sophie usually eats only healthy foods and tries to avoid sweets and other cheat meals as much as possible – this way, she rarely gets sick and always feels “full of energy.”
Sophie may take a day off once a month to drink lemonade and eat vegetables when she is cutting back. One of the reasons for such a low-calorie day, according to Sophie, is detoxification of the body. “It’s critical to cleanse the body of all the toxins that accumulate throughout the month,” she advises.
Sophie’s supplement stack is minimal; she sticks to the basics, with whey protein serving as a mainstay. She will also take pre-workout supplements, fish oil capsules, and a whole-food multivitamin on occasion.
Sophie’s Low-Calorie Snack
This is Sophie’s recipe for a diet snack that she frequently consumes in between meals.
- 1 Protein Casein
- 1 white egg
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Use as much stevia as you like.
- 4 tablespoons of water or milk
- Optional: Additional spices/coffee powder
“Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. It will resemble a massive thick dough. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the bowl.”
“Place it in the microwave for 40-45 seconds at full power.” Check to see if the consistency is satisfactory. If it is too loose, microwave it for a few seconds to achieve the desired consistency. Turn the bowl upside down on a plate (or eat right out of the bowl) and garnish with optional extras. (Such as berries or quark.)”
Nutritional information per serving
- 138 kcal
- Protein content: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- 2 g fat
Sophie Arvebrink exemplifies how far perseverance and hard work can take you in life. She transformed herself from a self-conscious teen who believed she was too thin to be a successful fitness model and trainer. All things considered, she has a life story that can inspire anyone.